PHALABORWA: THE CITY OF TWO SUMMERS
Phalaborwa is called the city of two summers
As we usually have a very nice temperature here. In the South African summer ( November till April ) the average temperature during the day is between 30 and 40 degrees C.
In the evening and during the night that is around 20 degrees C.
Phalaborwa is rich in culture and nature and there are many activities you can undertake from here.
It is the centre of the Kruger to Canyon (K2C) Birding Route and therefore the perfect place from which you can explore this route!!
WE CAN ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU:
• Several safaris in the Kruger National Park with your private guide.
• Several safaris in the Kruger National Park with Krugerpark-guides.
• Sunset or sundown cruises on the Olifantsriver.
• Bird safari’s.
• Visits to the Moholoholo rehabilitation centre.
• Visits to the Hoedspruit endangered species rehabilitation centre.
• Visits to Blijde River Canyon, the third largest canyon in the world and the panoramaroute.
If you have any questions as to what more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Together we will make your vacation an unforgetable experience !!
Klik op de afbeelding voor het
actuele weer in Phalaborwa